Wednesday, November 4, 2020

WHY I NEVER VOTE!

 

 WHY I NEVER VOTE!

I posted this to my Facebook account the other day. It describes some reasons why I do not vote. It is a fools game and has become so politicized it is silly. As time goes along, it appears that nothing CHANGED in the House or the Senate. The Deep State was too busy focusing on "killing off" Donald Trump, and failed to take notice of the Congressional races. Or if nothing more, they did not "do enough" mischief there.

 

For those of you who have sources of information in the alternative press you will know that Google, Facebook, Twitter and others have almost locked down information that not approved. Those of you who DO have alternative info will understand just what is going on. When sudden amounts of ballots show up it is suspect. When ballots are found in  ditches, destroyed according to content and election "officials" sit on ballots and delay releasing them, you know the "FIX" is in.

 

Here is my Facebook Post. They did not take it down, but added their own suggested sources! Clever bastards!

 

I STOPPED VOTING IN NATIONAL ELECTIONS FIFTY YEARS AGO.
I did for the simple reason they are like opium for the masses. Every four years people are misled to believe they actually have a say in who RUNS the country. They don't and never really did. I remember the fools who voted for Lyndon Johnson over Barry Goldwater back in the days of the Vietnam War. Johnson was a crooked politician from Texas who loved the Welfare State and Loved War. He said we could have both Guns and Butter. He manipulated us into the war with the Gulf of Tonkin incident. He also removed Silver from our currency because he claimed Silver was too valuable to use as money! Silver was one dollar an ounce then, today it is 25. The guy was a disaster of the worst sort. I was so disappointed in the lack of intellect displayed by the so-called voters back then, I never voted for any personage again.
We require tests for drivers licenses, FCC Licenses, Pilots Licenses, but dead people, illegals and criminals can vote without a test! If you cannot know your history, basics about your government and are illiterate in English, you should not be able to vote. The one-man one-vote idea is absurd from a conceptual point of view. Ignorant people vote on emotion, reasonable men from a thorough study...... This "election" was a scam from the beginning and has been for four years, something pretty much unprecedented in my lifetime. The so-called "deep state" will continue to run the show regardless who is "elected!" The polls were just numbers pulled out of thin air! The rat-pack trying to down our country, runs the show. You either see it or you don't!
Those are reasons I never vote, and likely never will. I like ME BEST! I do what I think is reasonable for me and people with a brain in their heads. The rest, need to go their own way. They have to learn the hard way and most will not!

 

Written and Photographed

by

The Blogger

*    *    *    *    *    *    *


 

No comments:

Post a Comment