Sunday, August 18, 2019

DOJAH FOR PRESIDENT!

BLOGGER'S NOTE: The following is a PARODY where the author makes fun of "candidates" running for "president." There are so many running it is hard to keep track of them. Most are worthless individuals who have not ever done anything PRODUCTIVE in their lives and are just looking for an easy job where they sponge off the public treasury. Their plans and ideas have been tried before, and all are object failures. No matter who "wins," the same tired policies are in store. It has been that way our whole lives. Not everyone sees it, however! The "Epswine Scandal" should open the eyes of everyone to just how low, stupid and decadent most of our leaders are. Here we make fun of them all. Enjoy!


DOJAH FOR PRESIDENT!

You've seen all the candidates!

Now there is a new one who has thrown her hat, er, her PAW, in the ring! 

Dojah for President! 

She is the only Candidate with Presidential Looks! Take a gander at her character, her solid bearing, her no nonsense demeanor, her honest looks and the gleam in her eye!

Finally, here is a candidate to get excited about!

She says, "Of all the dogs running for president, I am tops! There is no one who can match me in looks and character! I have no blemishes on or in my past, no scandals to hang over my head, have not molested any people, have no tax returns to argue about, have not "colluded" with "Russia" or anybody else, and have an exemplary genealogy! I am a true "Heinz 57" flavor! Vote for me! If anybody messes with me, tries to bribe me, threaten me or get me to do something wrong, I'll BITE them!"

With a strong statement like that, what is there not to like about this remarkable candidate?! 

Even better yet is her PLATFORM which is something we can all get behind! Here it is:

1) Free Dog Biscuits for everyone!
2) Free Spaying and Neutering for all!
3) All dogs will be allowed to BARK anytime, anyplace, without exception!
4) All dogs will be allowed to poop where they wish, in parks, alleyways, sidewalks, on couches and on floors!
5) All dog owners will be required to wear shock collars at all times!
6) After the first 100 days of my administration, all dog owners will be required to pay reparation payments to all their dogs for DOG SLAVERY which has been going on for centuries!
7) All 1500 dog breeds will be a part of my administration and will be equal under the law!
8) All 57 1/2 dog genders will have a place in my administration!
9) All "TRANSLATED" dogs will be treated the same under my administration! I do not care how odd or queer they may be, there will be a place for all!
10) Under my administration, sniffing hair and body parts like one of the candidates does so well will become official policy. All dogs will be allowed to sniff and lick unconditionally!

11) I will soon announce my "running mate." "It" will likely be a cross between a Chihuahua and a Saint Bernard! My administration will be "all inclusive!"

12) Free Hats will be given away to supporters with the acronym MADGA emblazoned on it! That stands for Make all Dogs Great Again! 


What a powerful, no-nonsense candidate and what a powerful message. She is running on the DOGO-CRAP Party ticket and you can write her name in on the ballot! 

*    *    *    *    *

This Parody was
conceived, written, 
photographed and posted
 by
Harald Hesstvedt Scharnhorst 








No comments:

Post a Comment